Being an authorized dealer of SFMC (Savior Faire Manufacturing Co. Pvt. Ltd.), we deal and supply in a wide array of PPR pipes offered by SFMC.
SFMC PP-R pipes have been approved by CBRI Roorkee (India), different Health Institutes in the country and many other international institutes for their superior quality. They are known for being physically superior, hygienically safe and non-carcinogenic, and are extensively used in a wide range of industries.
The PP-R pipes and fittings are manufactured using poly propylene random copolymer (PP-R) which is widely used in plumbing and water supply plants. These pipes undergo rigorous quality checks to ensure that they are of the highest quality possible.
SFMC has indigenously developed multi-later (3 Layer) PP-R pipes, making them a unique product in the market with multiple layers of protection.
The pipes come with a UV Stabilised Layer, a Black Coloured Layer and an Anti-Microbial Layer.
- Potable water pipe network for cold & hot water installation, i.e., residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, offices, school buildings, solar plants, etc.
- Pipe networks for rain water utilisation systems.
- Pipe networks for swimming pool.
- Pipe networks in agriculture and Horticultures.
- Heating pipes for residential buildings.
- Pipe networks for industry, i.e., transportation of aggressive fluids (acids, etc).
- Transport of liquid food due to its hygienic behaviour.
- Pipe networks for compressed air plants.